Friday, July 10, 2009

Hyein at Magic Pony

Surely you jest! Another show?!
No, no joking around. I'm a serious, serious person.
Yes, another show next week at Magic Pony gallery on the theme of Lonely Robots!
Two of my new works are going to be there. Please come and say hello, if you are nearby.

Opening Reception: Thursday, July 16th 2009, 7-10pm

July 13 - July 19, 2009

Location:
The Magic Pony Gallery :: 694 Queen St West, Toronto, ON M6J 1E7 416.861.1684
http://www.magic-pony.com


My trip blog entry is coming, I promise! I've been too busy painting. And believe or not, more shows to come.

Oh what a gloomy night. It's a gloomy, gloomy night. World's asleep, it's just me, my failure paintings and some sad folk music. On the nights like this, I want to watch Swordsman 2.

3 comments:

Chanp said...

wow congrats hyein!!!

one of my dreams is to exhibit in magic pony someday.

amazing, keep it rocking!!

chau said...

THAT IS TOO COOL!!!
;___; you're my hero, Hyein lol
I'm definitely coming!!!!

Irma Kniivila said...

!!!!

Magic Pony! Prestigious!

Congratulations on the show!

I'm sorry I couldn't make it, being across the country. :(