Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Glow in the Dark


See the white-coloured bunny and a cloud? See the white eyes of space slugs? These white areas are GLOW IN THE DARK paints! Yes, they glow-in-the dark, ladies and gentlemen. Glow-in-the-dark paints... what kind of witchery are they?! I faintly remember in physic's class how they have something to do with radioactive half-life... Whatever it is, it doesn't seem so healthy. While I was washing the brushes in my kitchen sink, some of the diluted glow-in-the-dark paints got into my food dishes. I hope to get glow-in-the-dark eyes soon.

I hereby present you with one of my favourite bands, Teddybears' song, Glow in the Dark. It'll keep you crooked in this lonely summer night.

1 comment:

rikit said...

i love these! i want to see them glow in the dark. the slugs are the best.