Saturday, November 26, 2011

Canadian Family



This is such a late post! My apologies for abandoning my blog for an entire month!
Things had been crazy. I finally got my Master's degree and have been working on all kinds of projects ever since. I haven't slept much for a long time, so everything is a blur. Oh my god, time flies by so fast. A lot of projects are finally completed and the next week will be a bit relaxed. I have so much updating to do. There will be some frequent posting in the next few days.

I once again worked with the awesome art director, Colleen, on these illustrations. They were for the October issue of Canadian Family's "Ages and Stages" section.

Here it is in print!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your Masters!

Unknown said...

Looks Great!! update moree

Hyein Lee said...

Thanks Parker and Hieng :D